Sunday, April 17, 2011

College life (2)

Greetings,
i sounded a little martian there didn't i? well this would be a continuation of the first post about College Life i posted earlier, as for now its a sunday and i am currently sleeping in the whole day and well, i cant believe im saying this but i actually want to go to College. College is so much different from school life. Differences are that in school you'd do anything to skip a day and use the "im sick" method way too many times to your folks but college is different, you'd actually want to wake up at 6 and arrive on time to get a parking (which can be annoying) and hang out with your friends just a few minutes before class starts. Its actually boring to stay at home and laze around all day.

And another thing i wanted to clear up was the name of my blog. A few people has asked me whats the meaning of "secondtake"?. As i said, highschool life has come to an end and that was the "first take" . Now that im in college its take two of my life so thats the reason why its called the " second take", are you guys getting what i mean? clever no? I mean its not too simple nor too flashy.

Another thing that would add up to my college life was the fact that i passed my driving exam the other day! ah yes finally, knowing the fact that you wont be relying on your parents for transport ever again is awesome. Actually dad already bought the car way before i even passed, its just because he had a good bargain and hey why not? but there is something that annoys me just little though, its the fact that my driving license photo looks like im a terrorist. I think it was a really bad idea to cut my hair before i took the test.

So now that its the end of the week, i have had a full week of college and im loving it. im liking all my classes especially MassComm with Ms.Zee. There is one lecturer that i have yet to meet tho and thats Dr.Benedict, his classes were taken over my Ms.Zee for the past week? Apprently he caught the chicken pox and has been absent since. I wonder how he's going to be like when he's back. i mean a few seniors i met said that he's a fun lecturer just like Ms.Zee but we'll just have to wait and see for ourselves. And as i said before im really REALLY glad i took up Mass Communications, i seriously can see myself enjoying it for the next 4 years. maybe im visualising way too far as it is still quiet early, i mean come on its only the first few weeks of college so im not going to be too confident, but im keeping my hopes and everything up. heh


And just to add on, here are a few more photos from this hectic week(:
Credits to Wan Nur Farahani & Adi Ashraf for the photos







No comments:

Post a Comment